UK Immigration – Visitor Visas
If you are considering visiting the UK for tourism, to visit family members or for business reasons we can assist with your application.
If you are coming to the UK as a visitor, you are allowed to stay for up to 6 months in most cases. This section explains the different types of visitor and what you are allowed to do as a visitor..
The different visitors’ categories are:
- general visitor;
- family visitor
- child visitor;
- student visitor;
- business and special visitor.
- sport visitor;
- visitor for medical treatment;
- visitor to get married or register a civil partnership;
Alpha Shindara Legal will advise you on how to sponsor a visitor, how to change your conditions of stay and what rights and responsibilities you have when visiting the UK.
In short the requirements for visitors are that:
- they must be genuinely coming to the UK for a visit,
- will not take up employment,
- will leave the UK at the end of their visit and
- can be supported and accommodated without reliance on public funds.
Need our help! Call us now free on 0044(0)1132 770916 or complete our online enquiry form. We will contact you back immediately.